To speed up the order process, please upload your prescription here!
(If you have already submitted your RX, we will hold it for future orders)
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5704.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at email@example.com
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
Some cats can be more prone to gain weight than others. Weight problems can be successfully managed through changes in your cat's food. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition to manage cats prone to weight gain. Prescription Diet w/d also helps cats maintain normal blood glucose levels and promotes healthy digestion.
- Clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fiber
- Helps metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle while helping maintain a healthy weight
- Promotes urinary tract health and a healthy immune system with therapeutic L-carnitine levels and an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber
- Formulated with low fat and low calories as well as reduced magnesium and sodium
- Added antioxidant nutrients like Vitamins E and C control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Wheat Gluten, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Wheat, Pork Flavor, Pork Fat, Lactic Acid, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Soybean Oil, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, L-Threonine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
CRUDE PROTEIN 34.0% min CRUDE FAT 7.5% min CRUDE FAT 10.0% max CRUDE FIBER 9.0% max SODIUM 0.48% max MAGNESIUM 0.08% max TAURINE 0.1% min CARNITINE 300 ppm min
Calorie Content :
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.