Himalayan Dog Chew X-Large is the original® long-lasting, hard-smoked cheese chew your dog knows and loves. It is created from an ancient recipe and made using traditional methods, with yak and cow milk. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before slowly chewing small pieces off. When you give a Himalayan Dog Chew to your dog, you know that you are providing them with high-quality chewing entertainment.
There is no waste at the end of the chew– just take away the last end piece and puff it!
- After your dog enjoys their chew take the left-over piece away
- Soak in warm water for 5 minutes
- Heat for 45 seconds in a 1000-watt microwave
- Cool for 2 minutes
- Treat your dog to the homemade puff
Advice for use
- Give as a reward or treat!
- Supervise pets when giving them any treat
- For dogs over 12 weeks old
- Not for human consumption
- Chews will last longer if kept in a cool and dry place (do not refrigerate)
- Wash hands after handling products with dog drool
- Remove treat if a potential hazard presents itself
It is important to choose a chew that matches your dog’s chewing rate, age and habits. Check out our Chewmeter to help you make the best choice for your dog. You can find the Chewmeter on the back of all our packaging or the image below for this chew.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.