The K&H Outdoor Kitty House is available in both heated and unheated models and is the original Outdoor Heated Cat House, don't be fooled by inferior imposters that can compromise your safety! K&H products are made with high-quality materials for your pet's comfort and your family's safety. This heated version of the K&H Kitty House is excellent for use in barns, garages, porches, and anywhere your indoor/outdoor cat or community cats need additional warmth, security, and protection. The removable 20-watt orthopedic heated floor is MET Safety Listed. The K&H Outdoor Cat Houses are made with heavy denier polyester that makes it water/weather resistant. The walls and roof are insulated to protect your kitty from the harmful elements of winter. The K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty House features two exits with removable plastic flaps so pets cannot be trapped by predators and yet still have sufficient protection. It's easy to assemble; with hook & loop fastener walls and roof, no tools are required. Includes a manufacturer's one-year limited warranty.
For a premium outdoor heated cat house, choose the heated model, which includes the extremely popular K&H Outdoor Heated Bed.
- Our cozy cat heated house measures 19" x 22" x 17"; the perfect home for protecting outdoor cats, community cats, and feral cats
- Keep all cats of any shape and size protected and comfortable in this easy-to-assemble heated, weather resistant, insulted cat shelter
- Two exits provide multiple escape routes from predators and include removable clear door flaps to protect cats from the harsh outdoor elements making this the perfect winter cat house
- Perfect winter cat house for outside cats that prefer to sleep in garages, porches, barns, or even in colder parts of the house providing a nice cat cave with a cat warming pad inside
- All K&H heated cat houses have been tested & are certified by MET Labs and exceeds USA/CA electrical safety standards; K&H doesn't just use safety listed parts, we safety certify the entire product - For indoor/outdoor use with 110/120 volt electrical current only
- Tool-free assembly
- 1-year limited warranty
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.