Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Marigolds combines the benefits of Timothy hay with the flavor and texture variety that complement any Kaytee fortified food. Timothy Hay is ideal for animals over 7 months of age because it is higher in fiber to support digestive health and lower in protein and calcium than alfalfa hay to support urinary health.
- Hand selected to ensure the proper ratio of leaf to stem
- High fiber to support digestive health
- Lower protein and calcium than Alfalfa hay to support urinary health.
- With Marigolds for Added Nutritional Variety
- Complements any Kaytee fortified food
- America's favorite hay
Feed hay in hopper, bin or loose in addition to your small animal's regular food. Change food and add fresh water daily.
Crude Protein (min.) 6.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 1.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 32.0%
Moisture (max.) 12.0%
Calcium (min.) 0.15%
Sun-Cured Timothy Hay, Dried Calendula (Marigolds)
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.