- Kwik-Stop Styptic Powder helps control bleeding and pain for dogs and cats.
- The topical pain reliever, benzocaine, helps relieve discomfort while the other ingredients aid in stopping bleeding caused by minor cuts and clipping nails, docking tails, or trimming beaks.
- Kwik-Stop can be used with pressure bandaging following tail docking.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Kwik-Stop?
- Do not use in deep wounds or body cavities or on burns.
- Keep out of reach of children.
How do you use Kwik-Stop?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use to stop superficial bleeding: Apply with a moistened cotton-tipped applicator to the cut nail or other superficial bleeding area using moderate constant pressure for five to ten seconds.
What is in Kwik-Stop?
- Ingredients: Ferric Subsulfate, Aluminum Chloride, Diatomite, Bentonite, Copper Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Benzocaine.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Kwik-Stop is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Kwik-Stop?
- Dogs and cats may need this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Kwik-Stop?
- Kwik-Stop is made by the manufacturer ARC Laboratories.