Equine Wound Ointment
For more than 100 years, Corona Ointment has been protecting skin and helping to promote the natural healing of minor cuts, sores, burns, chapping, and dry skin. Corona Ointment has been a staple in horse wound care kits for years and works so well that no barn should be without it!
- Voted the horse wound care treatment of choice by Horse Journal
- Helps promote healing of minor wounds
- Thick lanolin-based formula helps soothe irritated skin and prevents drying and cracking
- Creates an excellent barrier against insects, moisture and dirt
- The thick ointment stays in place and provides continuous wound protection
- Unlike other wound treatments, Corona can be safely applied with no gloves
Available in a 14 oz jar, 2 oz jar or convenient 7 oz squeeze tube.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.