Feed your furry friend the wholesome goodness of Merrick Grain-Free Duck + Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food. This recipe is made with 65% protein and healthy fat, with deboned duck as the very first ingredient to promote healthy muscle tissue and energy levels. The remaining 35% includes produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients to create a complete and balanced diet that’s paw-fect for adult dogs of all breeds. This grain- and gluten-free dry dog food is developed with high levels of omega fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat, while glucosamine and chondroitin support hip and joint function. This kibble is cooked in the USA in Merrick’s Hereford, TX kitchen with high-quality whole foods sourced from trusted farmers and is made without any corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives. 22 lb bag.
Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Chicken Fat, Whitefish Meal, Potato Protein, Deboned Chicken, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Niacin, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement) Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||34.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||17.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||3.50% max|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACID||3.0% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACID||0.80%|
|GLUCOSAMINE||1200 mg/kg min|
|CHONDROITIN SULFATE||1200 mg/kg min|
Calorie Content :
3,678 kcal/kg, 389 kcal/cup
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.