Milk Products - Sav-A-Chick Electrolyte and Vitamin Supplement (3/.25 oz)
Keep your flock hydrated and healthy with Sav-A-Chick® Electrolyte & Vitamin Supplement. Whether it be heat or stress, electrolytes can provide a quick boost of fluids and nutrients birds may need after a tough day. Easy to use, just mix one packet with a gallon of fresh water and give your chicks the energy needed to rule the roost.
- For use in birds of all ages.
- Electrolytes help with the absorption of nutrients that require replenishing after periods of heat or stress (or just a long day in the coop).
- Vitamins D3, E and B-Vitamins help optimize energy and appetite, keeping your birds active and lively.
- Go the extra mile for your flock - Use this supplement in combination with Sav-A-Chick® Probiotic Supplement to support digestibility.
- Be sure to offer the mixed solution AND plain drinking water (in a separate container) during times of stress.
|Zinc, min.||120 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min.||1,280,00 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, min.||3,200,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, min.||960 IU/lb|
Not for human consumption. Wash hands after feeding/handling animals. Wash feed/water containers after use.
Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dextrose, Sodium Chloride, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Sodium Acetate, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement (vitamin B3), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5), FD&C Yellow No. 6, Folic Acid (vitamin B9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (vitamin K), Riboflavin Supplement (vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (vitamin B1), FD&C Red No. 40.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.