Formulated with a limited list of premium protein and carbohydrate sources, this L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® formula is excellent when you are seeking alternative ingredients for your pet. L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® Duck & Potato Canned Dog Formula is a grain-free diet that is also designed to maintain your dog's digestive health while supporting healthy skin and a shiny, luxurious coat.
- A complete and balanced formula for all breeds from puppies to adults
- There are no grains and a limited number of ingredients, perfect for dogs with food allergies and sensitivities
- This unique blend of food is highly digestible allowing for maximum nutrient absorption
- Added vitamins and minerals like Vitamin A and Vitamin B12 help support a healthy immune system
- Made with potatoes for a premium quality carbohydrate that provides potassium and a highly digestible energy source.
Duck, Duck Broth, Potatoes, Dehydrated Potatoes, Potato Protein, Vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid), Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Duck Meal, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Guar Gum, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Salt, Natural Smoke Flavor, Carrageenan, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Taurine, Rosemary Extract.
CRUDE PROTEIN 5.0% min CRUDE FAT 4.0% min CRUDE FIBER 2.0% max MOISTURE 78.0% max
Calorie Content :
1140 kcal/kg, 195 kcal/6-oz can, 420 kcal/13.2-oz can.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.