Neem Oil Shampoo for Dogs
- Warren London Dog Oatmeal Neem Oil Shampoo removes dirt and grime without stripping the coat's natural oils. It is professionally formulated for dog grooming all coats and is a great dog shampoo for itching skin- Helps prevent itching and dandruff
- Will Not Disrupt Topical Flea & Tick Preventives- Use in conjunction with your favorite Citronella Spray Collar For Dogs or other products that provide itching skin relief to your dog coat.
- Soothing Relief- This oatmeal shampoo for dogs contains oat proteins, vitamins A, D, & E, and almond oil to provide itchy skin relief- The added Neem Oil works wonders to address irritation caused by bites.
- Refreshing Citrus Scent- This deodorizing dog shampoo has a soft odor neutralizing scent which makes it considered the best shampoo for smelly dogs
- Works On All Coats & Breeds- Puppy and cat safe- Great dog shampoo for yorkies, english bulldogs, boston terriers, or other itching dogs
Directions: For best results, use 1-2 times week . Use warm water and wet your dog thoroughly. Apply enough Warren London shampoo to make a rich lather. Cover all parts of the coat and be extra careful around the face and eyes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. For best results, repeat process.
Ingredients: Deionized water concentrated surfactant blend (coconut base shampoo), neem oil, hydrolized oat proteins, Vitamins A, D & E, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, almond oil, cherry extract, EGDS, EDTA, blend of oils for moisturizers, DMDH, Yellow #5, FD & C Red #1
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.