** Coming in 2020 ** The look of our packaging is changing, but our focus on your pet’s health and nutrition hasn’t. Our new packaging will be arriving on your independent retailers' store shelves throughout 2020. (The first picture is the New Packaging, the second picture is the Old Packaging.)
- As a member of our grain inclusive series of dog foods, NutriSource Chicken & Rice Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet AAFCO guidelines for all life stages.
- NutriSource grain inclusive formulas deliver compact nutrition and include pre and pro-biotics to help support a healthy gut.
- Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids along with L-Carnitine, taurine, choline chloride and dL-methionine supplementation to promote heart health make NutriSource grain inclusive formulas stand out.
- Chicken is the #1 ingredient.
- Family owned means we make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
- Our proprietary Good 4 Life system includes 4 key ingredients that work together to support gut health and the overall well-being of your pet.
Chicken, chicken meal, brown rice, barley, chicken fat (preserved with tocopherols and citric acid), oatmeal, menhaden fish meal (a source of fish oil), natural turkey and chicken flavor, dried plain beet pulp, flax seed, brewers dried yeast, salt, potassium chloride, DL methionine, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, cobalt proteinate, selenium yeast), choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), glucosamine hydrochloride, lactic acid, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), chondroitin sulfate, yucca schidigera extract, taurine, L-carnitine, calcium iodate, rosemary extract, yeast culture, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
Guaranteed Analysis US Metric Crude Protein (Min.) 26.0% 260 g/kg Crude Fat (Min.) 16.0% 160 g/kg Crude Fiber (Min.) 4.0% 40 g/kg Moisture (Max.) 10.0% 100 g/kg Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) + Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min.) 0.05 % 0.5 g/kg Iron (Min.) 125 mg/kg 125 mg/kg Copper (Min.) 12.4 mg/kg 12.4 mg/kg Manganese (Min.) 12 mg/kg 12 mg/kg Zinc (Min.) 120 mg/kg 120 mg/kg Selenium (Min.) 0.35 mg/kg 0.35 mg/kg Omega – 6 Fatty Acids (Min.)* 2.6% 26 g/kg Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (Min.)* 0.7% 7 g/kg DL Methionine (Min.) * 0.25% 26 g/kg Choline Chloride (Min.)* 0.2% 2 g/kg Taurine (Min.)* 0.1% 1 g/kg Glucosamine (Min.)* 300 mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.)* 150 mg/kg L-Carnitine (Min.) 20 mg/kg Cobalt (Min.)* 1.0 mg/kg Total Microorganisms (Min.)*
(Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium)
100 million CFU/lb **
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
** Colony Forming Units per pound
Calorie Content :
Kcal/cup 429 Kcal/kg 3,956
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.