** Coming in 2020 ** The look of our packaging is changing, but our focus on your pet’s health and nutrition hasn’t. Our new packaging will be arriving on your independent retailers' store shelves throughout 2020. (The first picture is the new packaging, the second picture is the old packaging.)
- As a member of our grain free series of dog foods, NutriSource Pure Vita Turkey & Sweet Potato Entrée Dog Food is formulated to meet AAFCO guidelines for all life stages.
- Pure Vita Limited Ingredient grain free formulas deliver compact nutrition and include pre and pro-biotics to help support a healthy gut. Pure Vita offerings are specially formulated limited ingredient diets that feature a single source animal protein making them a top choice for pets with allergies.
- Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids along with L-Carnitine, taurine, choline chloride and dL-methionine supplementation to promote heart health make NutriSource grain inclusive formulas stand out.
- Turkey is the #1 ingredient.
- Family owned means we make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
- Our proprietary Good 4 Life system includes 4 key ingredients that work together to support gut health and the overall well-being of your pet.
Turkey, turkey meal, peas, sweet potato, pea flour, turkey fat (preserved with tocopherols and citric acid), pea starch, alfalfa meal, flax seed, natural turkey flavor, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, salmon oil (preserved with tocopherols), sunflower oil, salt, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, cobalt proteinate, selenium yeast), dried tomato pomace, dried cranberries, DL methionine, choline chloride, brewers dried yeast, dried blueberries, taurine, vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), dried apples, turmeric, dried chicory root, lecithin, lactic acid, glucosamine hydrochloride, garlic, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), yucca schidigera extract, chondroitin sulfate, L-carnitine, calcium iodate, rosemary extract, yeast culture, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
|Crude Protein (Min.)
|Crude Fat (Min.)
|Crude Fiber (Min.)
|Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) + Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min.)
|Omega – 6 Fatty Acids (Min.)*
|Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (Min.)*
|DL Methionine (Min.)*
|Choline Chloride (Min.)*
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.)*
|Total Microorganisms (Min.)*
(Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium)
|100 million CFU/lb **
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
**Colony Forming Units per pound
Calorie Content :
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.