NutriSource Pure Vita - All Cat Breeds, All Life Stages. Grain Free Salmon & Peas Entrée Recipe
- As a member of our grain free series of cat foods, NutriSource Pure Vita Grain Free Salmon & Peas Entrée Cat Food is formulated to meet AAFCO guidelines for all life stages.
- Pure Vita offerings are specially formulated limited ingredient diets that feature a single source animal protein making them a top choice for pets with allergies.
- NutriSource formulas deliver compact nutrition and include pre and probiotics to help support a healthy gut. Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids plus Zinc to support a strong immune system, healthy skin and coat condition.
- Salmon is the #1 ingredient.
- Supplemented with the amino acid taurine to support heart health.
- Family owned means we make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
Salmon, salmon meal, peas, sunflower meal, pea flour, sunflower oil, flax seeds, pea protein, pea starch, natural salmon flavor, alfalfa meal, yeast extract, brewers dried yeast, calcium carbonate, dried tomato pomace, phosphoric acid, choline chloride, salt, DL methionine, dried carrots, minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, cobalt proteinate), potassium chloride, taurine, dried cranberries, dried apricots, dried cherries, turmeric, dried chicory root, vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), lactic acid, preserved with tocopherols and citric acid, inositol, yucca schidigera extract, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), calcium iodate, sodium selenite, rosemary extract, yeast culture, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||31.0%||310 g/kg|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||18.0%||180 g/kg|
|Crude Fiber (Min.)||6.0%||60 g/kg|
|Moisture (Max.)||10.0%||100 g/kg|
|Magnesium (Min.)||0.08%||0.8 g/kg|
|Iron (Min.)||155 mg/kg||155 mg/kg|
|Copper (Min.)||20 mg/kg||20 mg/kg|
|Manganese (Min.)||9 mg/kg||9 mg/kg|
|Zinc (Min.)||100 mg/kg||100 mg/kg|
|Taurine (Min.)||0.15%||1.5 g/kg|
|Omega – 6 Fatty Acids (Min.)*||2.9%||29 g/kg|
|Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (Min.)*||0.5%||5 g/kg|
|Cobalt (Min.)*||1.0 mg/kg|
|Total Microorganisms (Min.)*
(Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium)
|100 million CFU/lb **|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
** Colony Forming Units per pound
|DHA + EPA||0.6%|
|Vitamin A||25.1 KIU/kg|
|Vitamin D||2016.1 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||137.2 mg/kg|
|Folic Acid||4.3 mg/kg|
|Pantothenic Acid||34.8 mg/kg|
|Ounces per cup||4.0 oz.|
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.