Preen Natural Vegetable Garden Weed Preventer
Enjoy a natural, weed-free vegetable garden without all the work. Preen Natural Vegetable Garden Weed Preventer provides natural weed control in your fruit, vegetable, herb, and landscape beds.
- Prevents dandelions, clover, crabgrass, foxtail, plantain, and many other common weeds*
- Made of 100% corn gluten meal
- Children and pets can play in the area immediately after application
- Flip-top applicator cap makes application a breeze
- Apply every four weeks for best results
- Safe to use around all established plants including vegetables, herbs, and fruit
- Will not kill existing weeds
- Not available for sale in SD
- 5 lbs
Apply Preen Natural Vegetable Garden Weed Preventer anytime during the growing season around established vegetables, herbs, and fruits. Reapply every 4-6 weeks.
Since Preen Natural Vegetable Garden Weed Preventer only inhibits sprouting seeds, it can be used with confidence around established plants. However, do not apply on newly seeded areas. When your vegetable sprouts have true leaves and are 2-3 inches tall, it is safe to apply this product even up to the day of harvest.
Application tips: First remove any existing weeds that may be growing. Sprinkle Preen Natural Vegetable Garden Weed Preventer evenly over the entire soil surface, at the rate of 5 lbs. per 250 sq. ft. Rake lightly into the soil then immediately water the top 1-2 inches of soil to activate the product. After, do not water for at least 2-3 days. If excessive rain occurs, reapplication may be necessary.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.