*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Feline Formulas are high protein and low carbohydrate to help support the unique nutritional needs of diabetic cats. They are also formulated to support your cat‚Äôs urinary health. The science behind our therapeutic diets represents a collaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- High protein and low carbohydrate to help support the unique nutritional needs of diabetic cats
- St/Ox Defense: This diet promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- High protein content to help maintain lean body mass and ideal body condition
- Contains antioxidants (wet and dry)
- Available in dry and canned (loaf and Savory Selects) to meet your cat‚Äôs preference
- Great taste !
Meat By-Products, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Chicken Hearts, Liver, Soy Protein Isolate, Salmon, Oat Hulls, Artificial And Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Bisulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Carrageenan, Taurine, Salt, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfate Complex (Vitamin K), Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide.
|Crude Protein (Min)
|Crude Fat (Min)
|Crude Fiber (Max)
|Ash ( Max)
Calorie Content :
1128 kcal/kg, 176 kcal/can.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.