*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Feline Formulas are made with high-quality ingredients and formulated to help reduce the risk of urinary stone formation. The science behind our therapeutic diets represents a collaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- Helps dissolve struvite stones
- Helps reduce the risk of both struvite and calcium oxalate stone recurrence
- Promotes increased urine volume to dilute the urine (dry)
- Moderate fat content (dry and Savory Selects)
- High protein content to help maintain ideal body condition and lean body mass
- Available in dry and canned (loaf and Savory Selects) to meet your cat’s preference Contains antioxidants
- Great taste !
Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken, Poultry By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Oat Fiber, Wheat Gluten, Whole Grain Corn, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Salt, Animal Liver Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Sodium Selenite.
|Crude Protein (Min)
|Crude Fat (Min)
|Crude Fiber (Max)
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)
|Phosphorous (P) (Min)
|Magnesium (Mg) (Max)
Calorie Content :
3802 kcal/kg, 398 kcal/cup.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.