*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Feline Formulas are made with high-quality ingredients and formulated to help reduce the risk of urinary stone formation. The science behind our therapeutic diets represents a collaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- Helps dissolve struvite stones
- Helps reduce the risk of both struvite and calcium oxalate stone recurrence
- UR St/Ox canned diets contain significant moisture, contributing to total water intake
- Moderate fat content (dry and Savory Selects)
- High protein content to help maintain ideal body condition and lean body mass
- Available in dry and canned (loaf and Savory Selects) to meet your cat‚Äôs preference
- Contains antioxidants
- Great taste !
Water Sufficient For Processing, Salmon, Liver, Wheat Gluten, Chicken, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial And Natural Flavors, Soy Flour, Added Color, Sodium Bisulfate, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide.
|Crude Protein (Min)
|Crude Fat (Min)
|Crude Fiber (Max)
|Magnesium (Mg) (Max)
Calorie Content :
953 kcal/kg, 149 kcal/can.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.