This SunFresh Recipe diet takes “natural” to a whole new level by using only the freshest, highest quality sun-grown grains and plant proteins to give birds the wholesome, healthy goodness and fresh taste they deserve. Made from natural plant-based ingredients FREE of all animal proteins and fats, Purina Mills Layena SunFresh Recipe contains all the quality nutrients laying hens need to produce lots of strong-shelled, healthy, golden-yolked eggs. 50 lb bag.
How and When to Feed:
- Feed Purina Mills Layena SunFresh Recipe free-choice as the sole ration to free-range and confined laying chickens (including backyard egg producers, small to medium breeds and fancy and exotic breeds) after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
- Purina Mills Layena SunFresh 18 weeks of age.
- Purina Mills Layena SunFresh Recipe can be fed to both adult male and female chickens, ducks, geese and turkeys.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
- Protein, not less than 16.0%
- Lysine, not less than0.55%
- Methionine, not less than0.25%
- Fat, not less than2.5%
- Fiber, not more than7.0%
- Calcium, not less than3.25%
- Calcium, not more than4.25%
- Phosphorus, not less than0.5%
- Salt, not less than0.3%
- Salt, not more than0.8%
- Vitamin A3,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E10.5 IU/lb
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.