- A veterinary exclusive diet made with potato and rabbit for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Complete and balanced diet that can be used for elimination diet trials and long-term nutrition.
- Provides limited ingredients that are rarely associated with food sensitivities in dogs.
- Promotes healthy skin and a shiny coat with EPA and DHA, omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil.
- Enriched with a blend of antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system and to reduce DNA damage associated with cell aging.
This item needs authorization from your veterinarian. Simply provide your pet and vet clinic information at Checkout and we'll follow up with your veterinarian to confirm. If you have a copy of your authorization, you can expedite the process by uploading a scan or photo of it to the Prescriptions section in your account or your order confirmation. You can also email it to email@example.com.
Water Sufficient For Processing, Rabbit, Potato, Dried Potato, Rabbit Liver, Vegetable Oil, Potato Protein, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil, Natural Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamins [L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source Of Vitamin C), Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Source Of Vitamin E), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement], Sodium Carbonate, Carrageenan, Trace Minerals [Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate], Marigold Extract (Tagetes Erecta L.).
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.