*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
**(Packaging May Vary)**
- Cats can be very good at hiding what’s ailing them. However, you can find clues in their litter box. Lots of stinky stools could mean your cat has a sensitive stomach and digestive tract. Sometimes regurgitation can be an indicator that your cat is eating too fast to even digest and absorb the nutrients they need. Regular regurgitation may indicate a more serious issue, and you should consult your veterinarian.Royal Canin Digestive Care dry cat food is made for cats with sensitive stomachs that tend to scarf down and regurgitate their food. The exclusive ring-shaped cat kibble encourages your cat to slow down and chew thoroughly. And highly digestible proteins, including a blend of prebiotics and dietary fibers, help balance the intestinal tract for healthy digestion. This precise diet is proven to be effective after 10 days with over 95% healthy stool quality. Try pairing with Royal Canin Digest Sensitive wet cat food formulas for a meal your cat will love.
- FOR CATS WITH SENSITIVE STOMACHS: Royal Canin Digestive Care Dry Cat Food is formulated for cats 1 year and older with sensitive stomachs
- HEALTHY DIGESTION: An optimal blend of prebiotics and dietary fibers promotes digestive health
- OPTIMAL STOOL: This precise diet is proven to be effective after 10 days with over 95% healthy stool quality
- SPECIALIZED KIBBLE: Exclusive ring-shaped kibble encourages slower eating to help support healthy digestion
Brewers rice; wheat gluten; chicken meal; chicken fat; soy protein isolate; corn gluten meal; natural flavors; wheat; corn; dried chicory root; fish oil; calcium sulfate; vegetable oil; powdered cellulose; sodium silico aluminate; potassium chloride; salt; sodium pyrophosphate; fructooligosaccharides; choline chloride; vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E); L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C); niacin supplement; biotin; riboflavin supplement; D-calcium pantothenate; thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1); pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6); vitamin A acetate; vitamin B12 supplement; folic acid; vitamin D3 supplement]; psyllium seed husk; monocalcium phosphate; taurine; trace minerals [zinc proteinate; zinc oxide; ferrous sulfate; manganese proteinate; manganous oxide; copper sulfate; calcium iodate; copper proteinate; sodium selenite]; rosemary extract; preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 36.0%; Crude Fat (min.) 13.0%; Crude Fiber (max.) 3.7%; Moisture (max.) 8.0%.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.