To speed up the order process, please upload your prescription here!
(If you have already submitted your RX, we will hold it for future orders)
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5704.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
**(Packaging May Vary)**
Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie is a veterinary-exclusive dry cat food for cats with long- or short-term digestive sensitivities that are prone to weight gain.
You’ve tried everything to help with your cat's GI issues, whether those are vomiting, diarrhea, or lack of appetite. And while bland homemade diets are often used for digestive upsets, your cat could be missing some key nutrients to help them fully recover. But with the help of your veterinarian and Royal Canin, there’s not just hope—there can be a true difference.
This palatable, digestible GI cat diet is formulated with lower calories* for healthy weight maintenance—especially in cats with a tendency to become overweight. Prebiotics help maintain the balance of good bacteria in the gut. A blend of dietary fibers supports healthy digestion for optimal stool quality. Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, from fish oil help nourish and soothe the GI tract. And the exclusive S/O Index supports urinary health by creating an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder. Ask your veterinarian about pairing with Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie wet cat food and Gastrointestinal cat treats as a complement to your cat’s diet.
* 11% less calorie content compared to Royal Canin Feline Gastrointestinal dry cat food
- Promotes digestive health and optimal stool quality with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics
- Moderate calorie content supports healthy weight control for spayed/neutered cats or those with a tendency to become overweight (11% less calorie content compared to Royal Canin Feline Gastrointestinal dry cat food)
- Helps manage GI health with omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, and a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers
- Supports urinary health with the exclusive S/O Index, which creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder
Brewers rice, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, wheat gluten, powdered cellulose, natural flavors, chicken fat, egg product, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, sodium silico aluminate, calcium sulfate, sodium pyrophosphate, sodium bisulfate, monocalcium phosphate, psyllium seed husk, DL-methionine, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, taurine, hydrolyzed yeast, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min) 33.0% Crude Fat (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (max) 15.0% Crude Fiber (max) 7.0% Moisture (max) 8.0% Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)* (min) 0.18% Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min) 0.08%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content :
This diet contains 3475 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 334 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.