To speed up the order process, please upload your prescription here!
(If you have already submitted your RX, we will hold it for future orders)
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5704.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal Support + Hydrolyzed Protein dry cat food is the only veterinary-exclusive diet that supports kidney health and food sensitivities in adult cats.
Your vet recommended Royal Canin Renal Support + Hydrolyzed Protein for a reason. This highly palatable dry cat food is specially formulated to care for the kidney health of adult cats under veterinary supervision. The aromatic dry kibble stimulates your cat’s appetite and encourages eating. Hydrolyzed proteins, composed of low-molecular-weight peptides, minimize the risk of a reaction due to a food sensitivity while also helping support kidney health. And the energy-dense diets provide nutritional support in smaller portions, since cats with kidney challenges have decreased appetites. Plus, they contain a precise antioxidant complex, fatty acids from fish oil, low phosphorous, and targeted protein levels to help support kidney function.
- Helps stimulate appetite in cats and encourage eating with aromatic kibble
- Helps reduce the risk of skin and GI reactions with proteins that are broken down to a size that’s less likely to be recognized by the immune system
- Helps compensate for decreased appetite with a highly palatable energy-dense formula to reduce meal volume
- Helps promote kidney function with a precise antioxidant complex, fatty acids from fish oil, low phosphorous, and target protein levels
Brewers rice, hydrolyzed soy protein, chicken fat, dried chicory root, powdered cellulose, natural flavors, vegetable oil, fish oil, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, fructooligosaccharides, sodium pyrophosphate, sodium silico aluminate, calcium sulfate, DL-methionine, taurine, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid], trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate, calcium iodate], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min) 23.0% Crude Fat (min) 18.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.6% Moisture (max) 8.0% Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min) 0.15% Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min) 0.09% Phosphorus (max) 0.64%.
Calorie Content :
Contains 3979 kcal ME/kg (calculated), 402 kcal ME/cup
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.