Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet - Selected Protein PD Dry Cat Food
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5704.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at email@example.com
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
Royal Canin Selected Protein Adult PD Pea & Duck dry cat food is a veterinary-exclusive diet for cats with food sensitivities.
Whether a veterinarian has determined through an elimination diet trial that your cat has food sensitivities or that they require long-term support for their skin issues, your vet recommended Royal Canin Selected Protein Adult PD dry cat food for a reason. This highly palatable, highly digestible, complete and balanced diet can help your cat live their most magnificent life. It’s formulated with a novel protein, duck, to help cats with food sensitivities resulting from common proteins. And omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA help promote healthy skin and coat. Ask your vet about feeding your adult cat Royal Canin Selected Protein Adult PD wet cat food as a complement.
- Complete and balanced diet that can be used for elimination diet trials and long-term nutrition
- Limited ingredient diet made with pea and duck, which are rarely associated with food sensitivities in cats
- Promotes healthy skin and a shiny coat with EPA & DHA, omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil
- Reinforces the skin barrier with essential nutrients to support healthy skin in cats with skin sensitivity and irritation
Peas, pea protein, duck by-product meal, coconut oil,hydrolyzed soy protein, natural flavors, vegetable oil,monocalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, sodium bisulfate, fish oil, DL-methionine, sodium pyrophosphate, choline chloride, salt, calcium carbonate, vitamins[DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], taurine, trace minerals[zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||30.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||11.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||5.7% max|
|DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA)||0.04% min|
|PANTOTHENIC ACID||72 mg/kg min|
|NIACIN||250 mg/kg min|
Calorie Content :
3,496 kcal/kg, 329 kcal/cup.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.