Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet - Gastrointestinal, Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5704.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at email@example.com
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information *
**(Packaging May Vary)**
Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie is a veterinary-exclusive dry dog food for dogs with long- or short-term digestive sensitivities that are prone to weight gain.
You’ve tried everything to help with your dog's GI issues, whether those are vomiting, diarrhea, or lack of appetite. And while bland homemade diets are often used for digestive upsets, your dog could be missing some key nutrients to help them fully recover. But with the help of your veterinarian and Royal Canin, there’s not just hope—there can be a true difference.
This palatable, digestible GI diet is formulated with lower calories* for healthy weight maintenance—especially in those dogs with a tendency to become overweight. Prebiotics help maintain the balance of good bacteria in the gut. A blend of dietary fibers supports healthy digestion for optimal stool quality. Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, from fish oil help soothe the GI tract. And a precise blend of antioxidants supports a healthy immune system. Looking for a way to reward your dog? Royal Canin Gastrointestinal dog treats are just 4.5 calories and are made for your dog’s sensitive stomach.
* 12% less calorie content compared to Royal Canin Canine Gastrointestinal dry dog food
- Promotes digestive health and optimal stool quality with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics
- Moderate calorie content supports healthy weight control for spayed/neutered dogs or those with a tendency to become overweight (12% less calorie content compared to Royal Canin Canine Gastrointestinal dry dog food)
- Enriched with a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers for healthy GI transit
- Helps manage GI health with omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA
Brewers rice, chicken by-product meal, corn, brown rice, natural flavors, chicken fat, egg product, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, powdered cellulose, monocalcium phosphate, salt, potassium chloride, psyllium seed husk, sodium silico aluminate, fructooligosaccharides, hydrolyzed yeast, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], taurine, choline chloride, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), DL-methionine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||21.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||9.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||3.8% max|
|EPA + DHA||0.12% min|
|VITAMIN E||315 IU/kg min|
|ASCORBIC ACID||220 mg/kg min|
Calorie Content :
3,459 kcal/kg, 315 kcal/cup.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.