*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information *
Renal Support A dry is a high energy and highly digestible diet for dogs that has been formulated with low protein and low phosphorus levels and is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Your vet recommended Royal Canin Renal Support A for a reason. This highly palatable dry dog food is specially formulated to care for the kidney health of adult dogs under veterinary supervision. “A” stands for Aromatic, and this formula can help stimulate your dog’s appetite. The rectangular-shaped dry kibble can be mixed with other Royal Canin Renal Support formulas, which have a variety of palatable aromas and textures to help find the right combination to get your dog eating again. And the energy-dense diet provides nutritional support in smaller portions, since dogs with kidney challenges have decreased appetites. Plus, it contains a precise antioxidant complex, fatty acids from fish oil, low phosphorus, and targeted protein levels to help support kidney function.
- Customized palatability profile designed for individual preferences.
- Easy to digest, delicious veterinary prescribed diet designed to help dogs with kidney disease.
- Formulated with low protein and low phosphorus levels and high energy.
- Contains a special blend of antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Enriched with EPA and DHA to help regulate inflammatory reactions.
- Developed with the help of veterinarians, pet nutritionists and experts around the world.
- Specially formulated kibble made with your dog’s kidney health in mind.
- The A stands for aromatic! This recipe tempts your canine with an appetizing scent to promote healthy eating.
- Higher calorie formula gives your buddy the nutrition he needs in smaller portions.
- Designed to help support healthy renal function—contains an antioxidant complex, fish oil, precise protein levels and a low phosphorus level.
- Can be combined with Royal Canin’s other Renal Support wet and dry food offerings so you can find a blend that best suits your dog’s preferences.
Brewers rice, chicken fat, corn, corn gluten meal, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, wheat gluten, fish oil, powdered cellulose, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, salt, calcium carbonate, psyllium seed husk, sodium silico aluminate, fructooligosaccharides, L-lysine, DL-methionine, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite], magnesium oxide, taurine, L-tryptophan, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min) 12.0% Crude Protein (max) 16.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.5% Moisture (max) 10.0% Phosphorus (max) 0.27% Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)* (min) 0.28% Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min) 0.12%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content :
Contains 3872 kcal ME/kg (calculated), 352 kcal ME/cup.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.