Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet - Renal Support "D", "Delectable" Canned Dog Food
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5704.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information *
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal Support D is a veterinary-exclusive wet dog food for adult dogs to support kidney health.
Your vet recommended Royal Canin Renal Support D for a reason. This highly palatable wet dog food is specially formulated to care for the kidney health of adult dogs under veterinary supervision. “D” stands for Delectable, and this formula can help stimulate your dog’s appetite. The morsels in gravy soft dog food can be mixed with other Royal Canin Renal Support formulas, which have a variety of palatable aromas and dry or wet forms to help find the right combination to get your dog eating again. And the energy-dense diet provides nutritional support in smaller portions, since dogs with kidney challenges have decreased appetites. Plus, it contains a precise antioxidant complex, fatty acids from fish oil, low phosphorus, and targeted protein levels to help support kidney function.
- D = Delectable to help stimulate appetite in dogs and encourage eating with morsels in gravy texture
- Helps compensate for decreased appetite with a highly palatable energy-dense formula to reduce meal volume
- Helps promote kidney function with a precise antioxidant complex, fatty acids from fish oil, low phosphorus, and targeted protein levels
- Works in conjunction with a variety of appetite-stimulating Royal Canin Renal Support wet and dry dog food varieties
Water sufficient for processing, chicken by-products, pork liver, wheat flour, corn flour, vegetable oil, modified corn starch, pork plasma, powdered cellulose, dried plain beet pulp, lecithin, potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, natural flavors, fish oil, guar gum, taurine, carob bean gum, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), biotin, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], salt, sodium silico aluminate, choline chloride, DL-methionine, magnesium oxide, trace minerals [zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.).
|CRUDE PROTEIN||2.5% min|
|CRUDE PROTEIN||5.5% max|
|CRUDE FAT||4.5% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||1.5% max|
Calorie Content :
913 kcal/kg, 352 kcal/can.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.