Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet - Satiety Support Small Dog 1.5 lb.
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5704.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information *
Royal Canin Satiety Support Weight Management Small Dog dry dog food is formulated to help obese and overweight small breed adult dogs 22 lbs. and under lose weight and help reduce their begging behavior.
- Helps satisfy hunger and control begging with a special blend of fibers helping dogs feel full
- Contains nutrients to support oral health
- Promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- Supports bones and joints placed under stress by excess body weight with essential nutrients
Whether this is your dog’s first urinary issue or he needs ongoing urinary care while on a weight loss plan, your vet recommended Royal Canin Urinary SO + Satiety for a reason. This veterinary-exclusive dry dog food was developed to nutritionally support your adult dog’s urinary tract and bladder health. The complete and balanced formula promotes satiety—meaning it provides a feeling of satisfaction, so your dog feels full in between meals and is less likely to beg. It’s designed with Relative SuperSaturation (RSS) methodology to help lower ion concentration in urine, which contributes to stone formation. This formula promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the formation of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals. Talk to your veterinarian about keeping your dog on this urinary dog food for long-term urinary tract support and weight management. And ask them about Royal Canin Urinary SO + Satiety wet dog food and Royal Canin therapeutic treats to complement your dog’s diet or for mixed feeding.
- Helps dissolve and prevent pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones
- Lowers the risk of crystal and stone formation using RSS methodology for bladder health
- Satisfies hunger and reduces begging behavior by helping make dogs feel full
- Highly palatable dry kibble can be mixed with Urinary SO + Satiety wet dog food for additional variety
Chicken by-product meal, pea fiber, powdered cellulose, wheat gluten, tapioca, wheat, dried chicory root, corn gluten meal, corn, natural flavors, chicken fat, psyllium seed husk, fish oil, salt, potassium chloride, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], DL-methionine, taurine, N-butyric acid, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), glucosamine hydrochloride, L-lysine, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], magnesium oxide, L-carnitine, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
This diet contains 2925 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 228 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
|Crude Protein (min)||28.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||7.5%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||16.5%|
|Glucosamine* (min)||743 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* (min)||7.5 mg/kg.|
Calorie Content :
This diet contains 2897 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 243 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.