Deck the Paws - $5 off any in-store or online purchase of $25 or more. When You Use Code: 262113 At Checkout. Expires 12/15/2021
To speed up the order process, please upload your prescription here!
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5705 or ext # 128.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
Royal Canin Urinary SO + Hydrolyzed Protein is a veterinary-exclusive dry cat food to support urinary health in cats with food sensitivities.
Whether this is your cat’s first urinary issue or she has developed food sensitivities and needs ongoing urinary care, your vet recommended Royal Canin Urinary SO + Hydrolyzed Protein for a reason. This veterinary-exclusive dry cat food was developed to nutritionally support your adult cat’s urinary tract and bladder health. It’s designed with Relative SuperSaturation (RSS) methodology to help lower ion concentration in urine, which contributes to stone formation. This formula promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the formation of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals. It also features highly digestible hydrolyzed protein, which helps reduce the risk of stomach and skin signs in cats with food sensitivities. Talk to your veterinarian about keeping your cat on this urinary cat food with Royal Canin Hydrolyzed Protein Treats for long-term urinary tract support.
- Helps dissolve and prevent pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones
- Lowers the risk of crystal and stone formation using RSS methodology for bladder health
- Highly palatable hydrolyzed proteins help to reduce skin and GI reactions that may be a result of food sensitivities to common proteins found in pet food
- Supports healthy digestion and reinforces the skin barrier with nutrients to support and maintain healthy skin
Brewers rice, hydrolyzed soy protein, chicken fat, powdered cellulose, natural flavors, vegetable oil, dried chicory root, salt, fish oil, calcium sulfate, potassium chloride, sodium pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate, sodium silico aluminate, sodium bisulfate, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, taurine, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid], trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate, calcium iodate], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat (min) 14.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.9% Moisture (max) 8.0% Calcium (max) 0.9% Phosphorus (max) 0.9% Magnesium (max) 0.06%.
Calorie Content :
This diet contains 3628 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 334 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.