Fresh oregano growing in a windowsill is no longer a splendor reserved for Italian grandmothers. This easy-to-grow herb adds brightness and delicious aromas to the home and pasta dishes! Water with 1/4 tsp daily and keep in full sun for best results.
This Sprigbox is an all-inclusive garden kit containing natural seeds and a special growing media. The only thing missing is water and a loving home.
- Remove paper sleeve packaging and sticker. Empty seed packet into soil.
- Carefully pour 2 tablespoons of water into the soil or until saturated.
- Keep your Sprigbox in a bright place and water daily or when the surface feels dry.
- Sprouts will begin to show in 14-21 days and you might be able to harvest your first leaves after 3 months. Water daily and enjoy watching it grow!
- After about 3-6 months, re-pot your Sprigbox into a larger pot with soil for further growth.
For more information on plant care, please visit our Plant Care Instructions page or see if our Frequently Asked Questions can help you.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.