Witch way to the pumpkin patch? This gourd-geous print features whimsical hand-painted Jack-o'-lanterns and pumpkins on a fresh green background.
Modeled by Lola, a 73lb Golden Retriever, in a Large Bandana
Illustrated by Shelby Warwood, an artist who loves color, vintage fashion, and her many dogs and chickens.
- Our unique triangle-tie shape makes this bandana easy to tie on (no folding needed)
- Seafoam merrow hem
- Linen-cotton blend that drapes beautifully
- Made in the USA with love
Please measure your dog's neck to ensure a perfect fit. When in doubt, size up!
- Small: Fits necks up to 13", measures 7" top to point
- Medium: Fits necks up to 18", measures 9.5" top to point
- Large: Fits necks up to 22", measures 11.5" top to point
Consult our size guide for additional details.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.