This Cold Knife is the fast and easy way to uncap your frames before honey extraction. It's sharp enough to not require heating, but can be placed in hot water to heat prior to use. The angled-up tip won't catch on your frames during uncapping, and the grooved wooden handle gives you a secure grip. Both edges of the knife are serrated for right or left-hand use.
- Used for uncapping your frames for honey extraction
- Serrated on both edges for right or left-handed use
- Angled-up tip won't catch on your frame
- Does not need to be heated
- Grooved wooden handle for secure grip
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.