DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide) is a colorless liquid derived from lignin, the natural material that bonds together the cells of trees. It is extracted during the manufacturing of pulp and then processed. DMSO Gel is an organic, non-synthesized product. DMSO has been approved by the FDA for use in dogs, and horses.
- 99% Pure Dimethyl Sulfoxide
- Active ingredient: 90% dimethyl sulfoxide
- Intended for use as a solvent only
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Can be used for osteoarthritis pain
- Organic, non-synthesized
- Pyrogen free, acetone free
- Use topically on horses and dogs
- 16oz Liquid
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.