Clean cuts and wounds, relieve pain, and jumpstart the healing process with Vetericyn Plus liquid products. Use them to clean, flush, moisturize, and help prevent potential infection in wounds, cuts, and abrasions.
Jumpstart the healing process with Vetericyn Plus® Wound & Skin Care liquid. Our all-natural wound care product helps to remove dirt and impurities and cleanse your animal’s wounds, setting the stage for optimum healing conditions. Use it to clean, debride, irrigate, and moisturize wounds. In addition, it is an excellent choice for moistening wound dressings. Vetericyn Plus® Wound & Skin Care liquid utilizes advanced hypochlorous technology to provide a powerful, non-toxic alternative to antibiotics and steroids. Safe for use on all animals around the mouth, nose, ears, and eyes. For optimal healing, first clean the wound with Vetericyn Plus® Wound & Skin Care and then protect and moisturize the wound with Vetericyn Plus® Antimicrobial Hydrogel.
- Completely safe and non-toxic–even if ingested
- Safe to use around the eyes, ears, and mouth
- Will not sting or burn
- Will not stain furniture or clothes
- Can be used on all animal species at any life stage
- Promotes the healing process by keeping the wound area clean and moist
- Veterinary-recommended as an on hand for your pet’s first aid needs
- Manufactured and bottled in the USA in an FDA-registered facility
- Money-back guarantee
- Use for cuts, scrapes, abrasions, and other minor wounds
- Clean cuts, scratches, and abrasions
- Clean post-surgical sites
- Treat wound sites
- Moisturize wound dressings
- Bite wounds
- Pressure sores
- Skin ulcers
- Relieve itch and pain
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.