Mack & Jack, you Omega-3 maniac! Made with mackerel and skipjack tuna. With the United States consuming nearly a third of the world's catch, simply put, skipjack is the most popularly consumed tuna in the world, surpassing albacore nearly eight times over.
- Grain-free wet food is made with mackerel and tuna as the top ingredients so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with savory gravy in every gourmet recipe.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, omegas, vitamins and minerals, plus taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based gravy makes it appealing to picky eaters, and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, complete and balanced meal in every can, with zero BPA, antibiotics, hormones, GMOs or MSG; made in a human food facility.
A note about carrageenan: We’ve listened to your valuable feedback and made a small change to Mack & Jack by removing carrageenan! By simply removing carrageenan, it results in a texture change, making the food more gravy-like, though we have not added any water. Here’s how it works – carrageenan is a common food ingredient that helps thicken and stabilize foods for people and pets, and it helped to make the "aspic" texture in our previous recipes (aspic is the gel-like substance that binds the food and protects it, much like fruit in a Jello mold). The ingredients in aspic were carrageenan and vegetable gums, which start off as a powder, but when mixed with water and cooked take on a gel-like texture like Jello. With carrageenan removed and water content unchanged in our new recipes, the gel no longer forms, and the result is instead a gravy. As cooked fish is a bit delicate and flaky, you may find the pieces in gravy flake a bit before they get to you.
Water Sufficient For Processing, Tuna Red Meat, Mackerel, Skipjack, Sunflower Seed Oil, Locust Bean Gum, Calcium Lactate, Guar Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite (Source of Vitamin K), Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||12% min|
|CRUDE FAT||1.7% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||1.0% max|
Calorie Content :
121 kcal/5.5-oz can
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.