"And I think to myself, what a 'wonderful' fish." Tilapia nilotica, "fish of the Nile," plays a fascinating historical role. Evidence, in the form of hieroglyphic paintings and carvings suggest that not only was tilapia harvested by ancient Egyptians, tilapia was the food of many Pharaohs. Because biblical tradition holds that tilapia was the fish Jesus multiplied and fed to the masses, some have come to know tilapia as "St. Peter's Fish" or "Wonder Fish."
- Grain-free wet food is made with tuna and tilapia as the top ingredients so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with savory gravy in every gourmet recipe.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, omegas, vitamins and minerals, plus taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based gravy makes it appealing to picky eaters, and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, carrageenan-free, complete and balanced meal in every can, with zero BPA, antibiotics, hormones, GMOs or MSG; made in a human food facility.
Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Tilapia, Potato Starch, Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||12% min|
|CRUDE FAT||1.5% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||1.0% max|
Calorie Content :
63 kcal/3-oz can, 118 kcal/5.5-oz can
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.