Formulated to be fed as the sole diet for non-domestic carnivores in the families Felidae, Canidae and Hyaenidae.
ZuPreem® Exotic Feline Diet Canned is formulated to be a nutritionally complete diet designed as the sole diet for carnivores such as non-domestic canines, hyenas, and exotic felines, such as servals, bobcats, lynx, cougars and caracals.
- 100% complete nutrition for growth, maintenance, and reproduction life stages - No supplements required or recommended.
- Fed to exotic felines for more than 30 years- Time tested and proven efficacy.
- High-energy density with mineral restriction - Meets higher energy demands of felines while supplying a lower level of ash to discourage urolith formation.
- Fortified with taurine - Meets requirement of felines for this essential amino acid that promotes a healthy heart and eyes.
- Stringent quality control standards - Fixed formulation provides consistent dependable nutrition.
- High-quality ingredients - Improves digestibility and delivers important nutrients.
- Canned product - Longer shelf-life and easier to store than dry or frozen diets.
- Formulated by veterinarians and nutritionists - Provides precise and balanced nutrition for optimum energy and health.
This food should only be fed to exotic feline species and is not nutritionally appropriate for domestic cats.
Chicken, Liver, Meat by-products, Chicken meal (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Chicken fat, Water, Ground corn, Powdered cellulose, Salt, Potassium chloride, Taurine, Minerals (Ferrous sulfate, Zinc oxide, Copper proteinate, Manganous sulfate, Sodium selenite, Potassium iodide), Choline chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E supplement, Thiamine mononitrate, Niacin, Vitamin B12 supplement, Calcium pantothenate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 supplement, Riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, Biotin, Folic acid), Iron oxide (color), Rosemary extract.
CRUDE PROTEIN 16% min CRUDE FAT 14% min CRUDE FIBER 1% max MOISTURE 65% max ASH 3% max
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.